Latest Unit Sold: #01-21 sold on 03-Mar-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 28-09-2023: Book an Appointment to view Royalgreen Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Check out Royalgreen updated Balance Units Chart
- 08-03-2022: View Royalgreen updated Price List
- 20-02-2022: Check out Royalgreen 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 05-01-2022: View Royalgreen E-Brochure
- 03-09-2021: Check out Royalgreen Gallery
- 10-08-2021: Royalgreen Site Plan updated
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 15-12-2020: Check out Royalgreen E-Brochure
- 20-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 27-10-2020: Check out Royalgreen 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 25-07-2020: Read about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 18-07-2020: Read about Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 15-07-2020: Read about Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 11-07-2020: Cross Island Line (CRL) to intersect with Circle Line in Bukit Timah
- 08-07-2020: Read more about Bukit Batok Nature Park
- 05-07-2020: Read more about Rail Corridor
- 02-07-2020: Royalgreen Site Plan updated
- 28-06-2020: Read about Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- 16-06-2020: Read about New home sales see strong rebound in May, up 75.5%
- 05-06-2020: Read about Bukit Timah Railway Station
- 03-06-2020: Royalgreen Gallery have been updated
Royalgreen is developed by Sky Top Investments Pte Ltd, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Allgreen Properties Ltd. Allgreen Properties Ltd is the real estate arm for the Kuok Group. Kuok Group is one of Asia’s most dynamic multinational conglomerates. Allgreen Properties Ltd incorporated since 1986 and it is now one of Singapore’s largest property company with a diversified portfolio of residential, retail, office, service apartment, and hotels.
Royalgreen is strategically nestled within the lush greenery and Good Class Bungalow Areas in Bukit Timah. Royalgreen is within walking distance to Sixth Avenue MRT Station, it is also accessible via Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) , Bukit Timah Road and The Central Expressway (CTE).
Other amenities such as a food centre, community club, shopping malls and famous eateries can be found in the surrounding.
Interested buyers please kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view Royalgreen ShowFlat as we may be closed at certain days/time. Booking your appointment will ensure that you will be attended by our professional sales personnel during your visit.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Royalgreen are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Royalgreen is a newly launched freehold private condo along Anamalai Avenue, just off Bukit Timah Road in prime district 10. Total of 285 residential units on the land size of 174,177 sqft with 8 blocks of 5-storey building, Royalgreen comprises of 2 bedroom to 4 bedroom type. It is expected to obtain TOP by 2022 and legal completion by 2025.
Royalgreen is one of the Bukit Timah Collection developed by Allgreen Properties Ltd, the other collection includes Juniper Hill and Fourth Avenue Residences. The collection represents the best of District 10 living in the heart of Bukit Timah with lush greenery and Good Class Bungalow Areas in the District.
Bukit Timah is an established neighbourhood that is well-loved for its chic yet family-friendly vibe. The prime district is surrounded with good food and amenities for daily needs. In fact, Royalgreen is just a stone’s throw from the adjoining Sixth Avenue, where future residents can conveniently indulge in an array of local delights and popular international cuisine.
Royalgreen is easily accessible by both car and public transport. Sixth Avenue MRT Station is within 5 minutes’ walking distance, from there the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Financial Centre, and Newton MRT Interchange are just a train ride away. By car, Orchard Road and the PIE are also readily reachable.
At the heart of the prominent Bukit Timah education belt, Royalgreen is within 1 km of Nanyang Girls’ High School, and within 2 km of Methodist Girls’ School (Primary & Secondary), National Junior College, Hwa Chong Institution, Raffles Girls’ Primary School and Nanyang Primary School. There is also a host of international schools nearby including the Swiss School, the Hollandse School, and the Singapore Korean International School.
Read more in depth about Royalgreen: Ever Green. ever After, ever Yours.
Aspiring homeowners may now view and download Royalgreen Floor Plan here.
Book An Appointment to view Royalgreen ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Royalgreen Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.